Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Pink Suitcase

I just discovered a new store online that I think is going to be quite dangerous for me....

I saw this dress on Pinterest:



Super cute right? And it's the mint and white combination that I talked about in my last post.  This dress is currently sold out which is sad but it does come in mustard and navy so I just ordered myself up the navy.  They didn't have my size so I went up a size and am hoping it'll be something I can work with.  This fun summer dress was only $44.  I think that is pretty reasonable.

Some other things I found on the site that I love:


This Double Strap Chevron Dress.  I know it's pretty much the same as the polka dot above but chevron instead.  This one runs $48.


This Chevron One Shoulder Dress.  Another $48 find.  Yes another chevron print.  They have a lot of chevron prints in their store right now.  I have avoided one shoulder shirts and dresses in the past, mostly because of not wanting to wear a strapless bra (uncomfortable, always falling down, etc) but I think I would consider trying this out.  It would be super cute with a chunky probably gold tone, long necklace.


This Light Pink Bubble Necklace.  $26.

There are admittedly some strange things on the site that I'm not super crazy about but there are several cute dresses, tops, and accessories that I do love.  And the site is affordable which makes it all the better.

And!  They offer $5 flat rate shipping in the US.  That is pretty sweet.  I hate spending more on shipping than on my purchase.

Anyway, check them out: www.ShopPinkSuitcase.com


No comments:

Post a Comment