Thursday, March 13, 2014

Sephoras New Travel Nail Polish!

I seem to focus a lot on nail polish on my various social media tools.  I think that is because it is fairly inexpensive but can make a big statement.  Plus, getting your nails done is such a relaxing and pampering experience.  It's a fairly inexpensive way to indulge on yourself when you can't afford a full blown day at the spa.

Anyway, to get to the point, according to WWD, Sephora is coming out with a single use nail polish set at the end of April for their online store and early May for physical stores.  This is cool!  If you are like me, you have a drawer full of barely used nail polish that are years old.  This helps to eliminate that.  Plus, it is great for travel!  It will retail for $39 for a 24 count set.

Sephora
I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment