Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Boden Promotion

Boden (www.BodenUSA.com) is doing buy 3 get 1 for $1 plus free shipping now through June 3rd (4th item is obviously the least expensive item).  That's a pretty sweet deal!

Lace Dress
I would be getting this Lace Dress ($199).

Rainy Day Mac
Rainy Day Mac
This "Rainy Day Mac" Coat ($142.40-$178 depending on color/print).  I of course love the orange polka dots.
 Beautiful Bow Dress
This Beautiful Bow Dress in green ($118.40).  This dress is great for summer weddings, or hot dates.  It's simple but dressy at the same time.

Glam Summer Maxi
And lastly, I think I would get this Glam Summer Maxi ($168).  I love a maxi dress in the summer.  They're so comfortable and the ones I have already always make me feel like a Greek goddess.  They are definitely a summer must have in my book.

A feature that I like about the Boden website is that they have an outfit maker.  This allows you to combine pieces from their catalog together to see how they work.  You can even add accessories to the look to see how accessories add to the whole ensemble.  See my sample below.  You can add pieces, remove what doesn't work, and it keeps track of the cost of the outfit you're making.  More sites should do this.  It's a great way to sell wardrobes rather than just pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment