Thursday, May 29, 2014

All Saints - Chicago







I'm in Chicago on vacation with my parents and the shopping here is a world different than it is in Salt Lake.  There is a street of high end shops called the Magnificent Mile and you could probably buy anything you'd ever want there.

One store in particular caught my attention though.  We were walking down the street and all of the sudden there were huge windows with shelves of vintage sewing machines.  That was very cool.


At that point I had no idea what the store was but the display got us in the store.


The store had a feel of an old factory crossed with a Hollywood Studio from the decor.  It was cool.  It took a while to take all of that in before I could even start looking at the clothes.





The clothes were cool.  Picture a modern day Billy Idol.  I think that is the best way to describe it.  Modern, Punk-Rock.  Lots of metal, mostly monochromatic, simple silhouettes.





The product was a little higher priced than I expected but not completely unreasonable.  I am much more of a fan of the womens clothing than the mens.  Overall I found the store to be interesting and there were a few items I could see hanging in my closet.

Check them out at www.us.allsaints.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment