Monday, August 11, 2014

Baby Sweaters Everywhere!

I recently found out that my best friend is having a baby.  I am so excited for her.  Unfortunately we live about 1,600 miles away from each other so I don't feel like there is much I can do to help her get ready for this big change in her life so I decided I could use my skills and make her a bunch of baby clothes.  I am having so much fun doing this.  Baby things are tiny, quick to make, and can use such fun textiles.  I'm loving it!

So far I've made a few sweaters (all patterns were found on Ravelry, I believe...)


I LOVE shawl collar things.  I think all sweaters should have a shawl collar.

Hard to see but there is a cable up the side of this one.

This one has a cute bow that attaches at the neck.  I'll post more photos when I get it sewn together and the bow attached.

I still need to sew seams together and put buttons on but this is my progress so far.  I have a huge stack of fabric to sew into adorable little things too.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment