Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Find It Cheaper Wednesday: 2nd Edition: Victoria Beckham



Greetings!

I LOVE Victoria Beckhams personal style and also her self named clothing line.  Today, I am trying to find more affordable options to one of her elegantly tailored designs.

Today's choice:



First of all, big surprise that this dress is orange right?  If you follow me on Instagram (@anuntraditionalfashionista), you know that I am maybe slightly more than obsessed with orange and frequently post orange dresses that I covet.  This is Victoria's T Shirt Fitted Dress.  Listed on her site for $2365 and is made of a silk/wool blend double crepe.  Very gorgeous.  Dress can be found here.

My solution:


This Zara Straight Dress with Contrasting Side Panels isn't quite as fitted, is sleeveless, and doesn't have an exposed zipper but I feel like it is a good compromise at $79.90 (a 96% savings at $2,285.10 less than the VB dress).  This dress is a polyester/elastane blend.  The color is spot on and there is even the matching back slit. Dress can be found here.  I have a couple of dresses I bought from Zara in Chicago last year that I love and am happy with the quality of so I feel like the budget or average fashionista should be happy with this option as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment