Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Sales!!

I was hoping to post one of my creations in my 2nd post but life has been a bit hectic this past week, as it always is.  So, instead, I thought I'd share some sale information for sales I know that are going on at stores I love.

First, is Banana Republic (www.BananaRepublic.com), which I love dearly and probably half of my wardrobe is from (partially because I worked there for several years).  Today they are offering 30% off purchases of $150 or more online.  Just enter "BRTAKE30" at checkout.  If I were shopping with them today, I would be ordering the following:


I love this trench.  It's on clearance now for $145.99.  It is two things that I love; orange and a jacket.  I have an obsession with jackets.


I love a classic handbag.  I don't own many bags but I admire classic bags that will be appropriate for everyday life and stand the test of time.  This reminds me of Coach and one of their standby bags that are white leather with colored leather trim.  It seems like they have a version of that bag every year.  This one is canvas and runs at $198.


Boden (www.BodenUSA.com) is offering 15% off and free shipping & free returns.  I haven't ever ordered from Boden but I love their style.  They have simple designs but use fun fabric choices.  I am loving the following from them right now:

Retro Pocket Dress
I think their Retro Pocket Dress is super cute.  It comes in different colors.  I'd probably go for the green and white print.  This one is $128.
Selina Dress
The Selina Dress is classic and would be great to dress up or down depending on the occasion and accessories you use.  I, of course, am loving the rust color in this picture but it also comes in about a half a dozen colors.  This one is more spendy at $198.
Notch  Neck Shift
This Notch Neck Shift dress is on clearance right now.  They actually have a pretty extensive clearance section at the moment making them much more affordable and there are a ton of cute things to choose from.  Especially with the 15% off of your purchase they have running right now.  I don't see it saying anywhere that the 15% is only good on full priced merchandise so I believe you can take it off of clearance as well but I'm not positive so don't take me to the bank on that one.
One of my favorite sites to shop from is Alloy (www.Alloy.com).  It's geared towards teenagers and it's hit and miss but I order pretty much all of my jeans from them.  I love Vigold brand and they cost around $30 through Alloy.  I have a hard time justifying spending $200 or more on designer jeans, even if I love how they look, because I've made jeans before and I know how inexpensive they are to make and how quick and easy they are to make.  So it's much easier for me mentally to order $30 jeans from them.  And now I have probably 15 pairs of jeans whereas if I were buying designer, I'd only have about 3 pairs at the same cost.  They are currently offering free shipping on orders of $75 or more.  You just have to type in "AGFW75" at checkout.  I have a shopping cart of things at the moment and with all of the below, my total is a whopping $71.78.  Not bad at all:
Henley
Royal Blue Dark Ultra-Skinny Jean
Piping-Trim Belted Coat
Julienne Polka-Dot Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment