Monday, May 20, 2013

Just a Quick Monday Tidbit - Nordstrom Promotion

Nordstrom is offering $20 off orders of $50 or more now through the 31st.  Who doesn't love Nordstrom?  I certainly do love it there but never shop there as it is slightly out of my price range.  But if you shop with them online right now, you just need to enter "SUMMER20" at checkout to get the $20 off.

Nordstrom now carries Alexander McQueen.  I love how McQueen uses classic silhouettes but uses fun prints or zippers, etc to make his designs unique and pop.  Of what Nordstrom will be carrying, I think this dress is my favorite:

It's a light weight wool crepe.  Moderately priced at a merely $2,680.  (If only that really were a moderately priced).  Fun print.  Definitely won't be a part of my wardrobe though.
This leather McQueen jacket is also pretty fabulous but it's priced at $4,475.
More affordable at Nordy right now:
This Diane von Furstenberg "Bentley" ruched dress.  On clearance for $170.98.  I love DvF.  She is my favorite designer.  This is a little more simple than what I usually am drawn to from her.  I generally love her simple designs and use of prints.  Obviously, no print here but it's DvF and it's orange.  Can't go wrong with either of those.
Elie Tahari "Regan - Rainbow Snake" blouse.  Silk.  $160.80.  Elie Tahari is another one of my designer loves.  I feel like Tahari understands the female body and how to flatter it in his simple, feminine, designs.
This Donna Morgan print matte jersey shift dress is a fun summer dress.  I love the colors and print on it.  On sale currently for $64.80.

No comments:

Post a Comment