Friday, April 10, 2015

DAILYLOOK Month 2 Review

I got my second DAILYLOOK Subscription box yesterday and had a better experience than last month so I thought I should do another review to explain some of the differences this month compared to last.

The first thing that I was impressed with this month is that on the packing slip, my personal stylist wrote a note that she was sorry that my box didn't work out last month and that she hoped things would be better this time around.  She also provided me with contact information for her so I may communicate with her should I feel so inclined.  I thought this was a nice touch and appreciate the sentiment.

Like I mentioned in my review last month, when you return items you get to review them so that they can make changes on future orders.  I didn't show this in the post so I'll share snapshots of the process I went through this time around.


As you can see from above, for each item that they send you, you answer a series of questions and also have space to leave notes, should you feel the need to leave any additional feedback.  I have been trying to make it a point in leaving comments with everything I both keep and return so that my stylist can have a better understanding of me and why I keep some things and not others.

I received 8 items, same as last month, and decided to keep 4 this time, whereas last month I sent everything back.  A couple of the items that I kept are not my normal style and I really debated on keeping them or sending them back  but then I reminded myself that one of my goals in signing up for the service in the first place was to try new things and get out of my comfort zone so that is what I am doing.  There also were a couple of things that I would have kept had they fit better, so overall this box was a pretty good success.


In addition to reviewing each item, you also get to review your overall experience, make suggestions, or request items for a special occasion.

The items are a little more expensive than I feel like they maybe should be or than I would normally spend on similar things, but they are still reasonable (I'm just a bargain shopper and love a good deal).

Want to see what I kept this month?


I really wasn't sure about the vegan leather leggings but they look a lot better on than I had expected and are different for me but I'm going to try them out.  The other item I wasn't too sure about was the Ally McBeal Boyfriend Button Down because I don't often wear button-up shirts but this one is long, which I love, so I decided to keep this and will probably rock it with the leggings.  I'll have to post a picture on Instagram when I do.

And the items I returned:


I liked the Origami Mini Skort (and so did my husband) but they were too small and I couldn't zip them up, so they had to go back.  I also considered the Classic Knit Jumpsuit (that would be very different for me too) because it looked awesome in the pants but I felt like the top drew too much attention to my belly so that had to go too.

I think I'll keep trying DailyLook out for a while and see how it goes.  But this month was better than last so that is promising!

If you want to try out DailyLook for yourself, sign up here: http://fbuy.me/ch8hh



No comments:

Post a Comment