Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Rachel Zoe Box of Style Has Arrived!!!!

When I posted my review of DailyLook last month, I mentioned that I was going to sign up for Rachel Zoe's new Box of Style and my first box (the first box they've done also) just came.  I am so excited and thrilled with this box!


As I also mentioned in the DailyLook post, I am a sucker for packaging, textiles, stationary, etc, so opening this package was a treat all in itself.  I can't believe the amount of time and effort that must have gone into putting these boxes together.  The products were all wrapped in tissue paper, like the lovely presents that they are, then wrapped in a gorgeous package.  I am VERY impressed with the presentation associated with this.  It really impressed me.

The box costs $100 each season and you receive an assortment of beauty and fashion products selected by Rachel Zoe and her assistants.  I think I calculated that the retail value of everything I received was $338.  That is a pretty sweet deal, and like I said before, I was excited about everything in the box so I don't feel like anything was a waste.


This months box had 3 colors  of nail polish from Zoya ($30 value).  Some of which were designed in partnership with Rachel Zoe, Tartie Mascara ($20 value), Stylin Tape (to keep things in place) ($10 value), TOMS Sunglasses with a plush sleeve to keep them protected ($68 value), and a gold cuff bracelet from Miansai ($200 value).

I also really like that the box came with a product information fold out that tells about all the products and suggestions on how to style them.

I really don't have anything bad to say about this.  I am super excited about the products and the subscription service all together.  I highly recommend it to anyone that is interested.  My thought is, it is all quality products so if there is ever something you aren't excited about, you can give it as a gift to someone for all the lovely gift exchanging holidays that we have, or for just because and you are still giving someone something nice and of quality.

If you are interested though, sign up soon because the summer box is already sold out so if you want to get one in the fall, you probably will want to act quick!


No comments:

Post a Comment